Monday 6 October 2014

Amsterdam - Museum Of Torture

So kids I have come back from the wonderful, beautiful land of Amsterdam and while there I went to one of the torture museums. England was famed for it's horrible past but it seems Europe wasn't a nice place either back in the day.

Here are a metric shit tone of pics I took so you can all read and enjoy the nasty history lessons. The museum of torture in Amsterdam is about 7.50 euros to get into and on another note Amsterdam dungeons which is a freaking amazing laugh is 22 euros a go. Both worth it.

The place is pretty small and darkly lit with funky lights and also some of the display stands with the writing on are either smashed or wonky as fuck so upkeep isn't very high on the list but for 7.50? it was still really interesting and if you have an hour to kill while over there, I do suggest it.

I think it's one of two torture museums but my partner finds horror-y things boring so we didn't go to the other one. Boo.

It's nice a quite, easy to find, tucked neatly in the city center though we did go around 10-11am. So I'd suggest that time to people who aren't a fan of busyness.















































































4/5 stars

Love
Jigsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment