Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Real Zombie Shopping Mall Experience



So I found out not long ago that here in the UK in Reading there is a disused shopping mall which has been taken over by zombies! Well a group of people have decided to make a live action Zombie take over live action role play.

The tickets cost £119 and you get given weapons to use all day against pretty awesome looking zombies. I think this idea is super awesome and I think everyone should try and go while they can as tickets are selling out FAST and also they have no idea how long they can run it as it is set for demolition at some point in the future.

This is a great chance for zombie and horror lovers to take part in a real feeling zombie activity, I'd suggest going as a group as things are always more fun as a group! I myself will be looking to go if I can drag people to come with me since it's not that far from where I live.

Also how badly do I want to dress up as someone from Left 4 Dead or Dead Rising and take this bad boy on?

The event does suggest that you be somewhat fit as it is very active and zombies will try and jump you and what not. Hopefully a full review on the event will happen, this is high on my MUST DO for the year.

For more info Zombie Shopping Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment